Building for Nexus 10 (Manta): make error

Noha

Mar 18, 2015, 3:06:08 PM3/18/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to flash the latest aosp from source to a Nexus 10 device. I have the repo setup and synced, I followed the directions on https://source.android.com/source/building-running.html, the make is successful only if I don't include the Nexus driver binaries (but then obviously the device won't boot after a flashall) after I extracted the lastest Manta binaries, ran make cobbler then make -j4 it fails with this error:
prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-strip:out/target/product/manta/symbols/system/vendor/lib/libmalicore.bc: File format not recognized
I'm on Ubuntu 14.04. Any help is greatly appreciated!

ak.ashw...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2015, 10:50:02 AM10/1/15
to Android Building
Hey Noha,

Did you get the solution to this issue. I am facing the same.

regards,
Ashwini