"Unknown installed file for module..."

Jeffrey Blattman

Jan 10, 2018, 10:41:56 AM1/10/18
to Android Building
When I build my local module (mm), get many lines like...

platform_testing/build/tasks/tests/instrumentation_metric_test_list.mk: warning: continuous_instrumentation_metric_tests: Unknown installed file for module crashcollector
platform_testing/build/tasks/tests/instrumentation_metric_test_list.mk: warning: continuous_instrumentation_metric_tests: Unknown installed file for module CorePerfTests
platform_testing/build/tasks/tests/instrumentation_metric_test_list.mk: warning: continuous_instrumentation_metric_tests: Unknown installed file for module DocumentsUIPerfTests
platform_testing/build/tasks/tests/instrumentation_metric_test_list.mk: warning: continuous_instrumentation_metric_tests: Unknown installed file for module DocumentsUIAppPerfTests
... and on, and on ...

How can I fix this? Should these tests be removed / disabled?