Building system image + SDK add-on together

Dave Smith

Jan 8, 2015, 1:01:40 PM1/8/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all -

For a long time now, we've had a setup where we build a custom system image for the device/emulator and then a separate target for the SDK Add-on. Because they are separated, we have to build the device image with one make command, and the separately build the add-on. Since the add-on requires the system image, it ends up building everything twice as well.

Is there a clever/proper way to include the SDK add-on definition in the system image build so it all gets built at the same time...and only once?