Building android and uiautomator tool for ARM

Vladislav Iliushin

Sep 25, 2015, 10:12:58 AM9/25/15
to Android Building
Hello everyone,
I want to use Raspberry PI for testing on real device and I manage to compile adb tool from source code.  (For anyone interested - don't use cross compiler, just clone /platform/system/core, /platform/system/extras, /platform/external/zlib, platform/external/openssl, platform/external/libselinux and then compile it using gcc without any toolchain specification on Raspberry PI   It will take ~30 min, but you'll get a working solution)

Now, I also want to compile tests on Raspberry PI, I manage to install ant tool, but I need "android" tool from /tools folder from SDK. Do anyone have any experience  how to compile this tool from the source?

Thank you very much!

Radovan Chytracek

Sep 26, 2015, 6:40:34 PM9/26/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com