problems about updating jar when WITH_DEXPREOPT = true

Cao Xin

Nov 21, 2016, 10:57:14 AM11/21/16
to Android Building
when I build android 6.0 with"WITH_DEXPREOPT = true" and "WITH_DEXPREOPT_BOOT_IMG_ONLY := false", all the apps and jars are all being optimized to odex files.
But when I'm debugging, I just want to update framework.jar for saving time. After I update framework.jar and /system/framework/arm/boot.* and /system/framework/arm64/boot.*, the Android system will reboot before entering Launcher.
Can anyone tell me how to update framework.jar separately with "WITH_DEXPREOPT = true"and "and "WITH_DEXPREOPT_BOOT_IMG_ONLY := false"".
Thanks~~