Build a library without complete source

45 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

Gary Barnes

μη αναγνωσμένη,
18 Ιουν 2014, 3:25:51 μ.μ.18/6/14
ως android-...@googlegroups.com
I am attempting to develop a JNI library for ICS, in which one of the needed libraries will be libnativehelper, however it does not exist as a prebuilt. Therefore I will need to build the required libraries, however do to a lack of network stability I have been unable to download the entire branch of ics-mr1-release via 'repo sync' or git clone -b  ics-mr1-release  https://android.googlesource.com/platform/name
So... how can I either download the remaining packages (framework/base & prebuilts) or just built the required libs?

trevd

μη αναγνωσμένη,
21 Ιουν 2014, 9:05:54 π.μ.21/6/14
ως android-...@googlegroups.com
You'll have a hell of a job pulling that one off as libnativehelper wasn't introduced until jellybean https://android.googlesource.com/platform/libnativehelper/+refs . Which probably also explains why it doesn't exist as a prebuilt.
Obviously the functionality you require is going to be implemented elsewhere ( hopefully ) . I can highly recommend http://androidxref.com/ if you need to do some code hunting.

To answer your original question. I'd try and grab the bare minimum required by hacking editing the .repo/manifest.xml to remove all the unnecessary fluff. Also there is a mirror of the AOSP on github, github allows you to download archives ( zips ) of a single branch which is always an option should you find yourself needed to take a more piecemeal approach.

Gary Barnes

μη αναγνωσμένη,
23 Ιουν 2014, 3:36:17 μ.μ.23/6/14
ως android-...@googlegroups.com
Trevd - thanks for the info on the mirrors.
Also just an FYI libnativehelper has existed since the very early days of 1.x, it had been located under dalvik.

Steve Jones

μη αναγνωσμένη,
28 Ιουν 2014, 6:00:32 μ.μ.28/6/14
ως android-...@googlegroups.com
 Indeed it does ... That's what I get fo trying to be smart lol :)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Android Building" group.

Απάντηση σε όλους
Απάντηση στον συντάκτη
Προώθηση
0 νέα μηνύματα