cc_prebuilt_library_shared with multilibs

Fredrik Jagenheim

Nov 1, 2017, 10:39:52 PM11/1/17
to Android Building
Hello,

We have the following piece in Android.bp (generated from androidmk):

cc_prebuilt_library_shared {
  name: "libname",
  compile_multilib: "both",
  multilib: {
     lib32: {
       srcs: ["lib/libname_32.so"],
      },
      lib64: {
         srcs: ["lib/libname_64.so"],
      },
    },
    export_include_dirs: ["include/name"],
}

The problem is that this moves it to system/lib/libname_32.so and system/lib64/libname_64.so.

I spent some time looking through the build system, and it seems to me that this is due to 'LOCAL_INSTALLED_MODULE_STEM' is not set by soong and I was unable to find a way to set it.

Not sure if this is the right approach, but I wanted to highlight it.

I will do a workaround (i.e. splitting the directory) for this project.

Brgds,
//Fredrik