Non-upstreamed changes in GCC

瀏覽次數:34 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Alexander Mezin

未讀,
2016年4月6日 下午4:01:362016/4/6
收件者:Android Building
Hi.

I'm curious whether there are any changes in GCC from Android toolchain that are not and will never be merged to GCC upstream?
Something that makes this GCC version completely different/unusable as a general-purpose compiler?

I've looked at changelogs, tried diffs between toolchain/gcc repo and upstream sources.
But the amount of changes looks huge, and there are mostly backports.
I think I won't be able to analyze all these changes in reasonable time.

In particular, I'm interested in GCC 4.6 from Android 4.2.2 toolchain.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息