Build error: cannot define category for undefined class 'CBPeripheral'

Burkhard Mittelbach

Oct 31, 2016, 5:52:58 PM10/31/16
to Android Building
Hey,

I'm kinda new to building android. So I followed the instructions here. I checked out the master branch, set up the enviroment and
set lunch to aosp_arm-eng.

When I run "make -j8" I get following error message:

In file included from external/libchrome/base/mac/sdk_forward_declarations.mm:5:
external/libchrome/base/mac/sdk_forward_declarations.h:482:12: error: cannot define category for undefined class 'CBPeripheral'
@interface CBPeripheral (MavericksSDK)
           ^
external/libchrome/base/mac/sdk_forward_declarations.h:44:8: note: forward declaration of class here
@class CBPeripheral;
       ^
external/libchrome/base/mac/sdk_forward_declarations.h:493:12: error: cannot define category for undefined class 'CBUUID'
@interface CBUUID (YosemiteSDK)
           ^
external/libchrome/base/mac/sdk_forward_declarations.h:46:8: note: forward declaration of class here
@class CBUUID;
       ^

I use a Mac Book Pro with MacOS 10.12.1

thx for the help in advance