Android O_8.0.0 -Booting Issue while running Emulator

Renjith Rajagopal

Sep 29, 2017, 10:43:29 AM9/29/17
to Android Building
Hi Smart peps here,

I was playing around with Android O AOSP and tried running it for Emulator image.
But seems like booting is not done properly while I run Emulator for image type - car_emu_x86 as well as for arm version too.

Lunch command produce following result in Android

1. aosp_arm-eng
     2. aosp_arm64-eng
     3. aosp_mips-eng
     4. aosp_mips64-eng
     5. aosp_x86-eng
     6. aosp_x86_64-eng
     7. full_fugu-userdebug
     8. aosp_fugu-userdebug
     9. car_emu_arm64-userdebug
     10. car_emu_arm-userdebug
     11. car_emu_x86_64-userdebug
     12. car_emu_x86-userdebug
     13. mini_emulator_arm64-userdebug
     14. m_e_arm-userdebug
     15. m_e_mips64-eng
     16. m_e_mips-userdebug
     17. mini_emulator_x86_64-userdebug
     18. mini_emulator_x86-userdebug
     19. uml-userdebug
     20. aosp_dragon-userdebug
     21. aosp_dragon-eng
     22. aosp_marlin-userdebug
     23. aosp_marlin_svelte-userdebug
     24. aosp_sailfish-userdebug
     25. aosp_angler-userdebug
     26. aosp_bullhead-userdebug
     27. aosp_bullhead_svelte-userdebug
     28. hikey-userdebug
     29. hikey960-userdebug

I opted for No:12,11,10(3 Emulator images separately) .....For all these cases I'm getting the same error.

Attaching the Full Serial log of same(car_emu_arm-userdebug version).

Summary or Issue Log :  init: bool android::init::FirstStageMount::InitRequiredDevices(): partition(s) not found in /sys, waiting for their uevent(s): system
init: Wait for partitions returned after 10019ms

Any pointers will be appreciated !!!!!!!!!

Thanks in Advance.

Log.txt

ritu raj

Nov 13, 2017, 3:09:05 AM11/13/17
to Android Building
Hello Renjit

I have been doing the similator thing.

I download Android AOSP 8.0 source code and build it.

but wen i run emulator command the emulator shows up but it does not show anything.

Please suggest anything.

Thanks

wasim ahmad

Nov 20, 2017, 3:57:19 PM11/20/17
to Android Building

venkatakrishna...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2017, 10:35:33 AM12/15/17
to Android Building
Retry using (system|vendor)-qemu.img files if they are produced during build at all, and not (system|vendor).img

jason fu

Feb 27, 2018, 10:22:16 AM2/27/18
to Android Building
hello Renjit,

Have you fixed this issue? I also got this error on my msm8996 target.