How to use LOCAL_CC in Android.bp?

ele7...@qq.com

Sep 16, 2017, 3:54:17 PM9/16/17
to Android Building
Hi everybody,

  I want use LOCAL_CC in Android.bp, is there anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!

Colin Cross

Sep 16, 2017, 4:08:14 PM9/16/17
to android-...@googlegroups.com
This is not yet supported.  What is your use case for it?

---

mrci...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2018, 8:34:21 PM8/16/18
to Android Building
On Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 4:08:14 PM UTC-4, Colin Cross wrote:
> This is not yet supported.  What is your use case for it?
>

> On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 7:41 PM, <ele7...@qq.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everybody,
>

>   I want use LOCAL_CC in Android.bp, is there anyone know how to do this?
>

> Thanks!
>

> --
>
> --

> android-buildi...@googlegroups.com
>
> For more options, visit this group at

> ---
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Building" group.

Will support for per module based LOCAL_CC / LOCAL_CXX been added to soong? Alternatively is there a work around? I've tried unsuccessfully to port blueprint files back to mk, but the dependencies cause build problems to just recurse throughout the build. Thanks in advance for any help.