Error when updating AOSP mirror

roblabla

May 11, 2017, 11:15:02 PM5/11/17
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a mirror I'm using to keep an updated copy of the AOSP sources in
my LAN handy. It is cloned from
https://android.googlesource.com/mirror/manifest/ .

Yesterday, I noticed it stopped syncing successfully. It seems that four
new projects were added to the manifest.xml , related to "cuttlefish",
that are not available in the public projects. The projects are
"device/google/cuttlefish_common", "device/google/cuttlefish_kernel",
"device/google/cuttlefish" and
"platform/vendor/google_devices/cuttlefish_common". The commits are
d0221fd, 61fe579, 97d0a15 and 4b4292e.

Was this intentional ? It prevents mirrors from updating, failing during
the `repo sync`, complaining about the remote not existing.

Thanks,

roblabla