C++ stl support in Android.mk

Animesh Srivastava

Feb 4, 2015, 12:30:36 PM2/4/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am trying to build libcameraservice module with stl support.
Since, AOSP's stlport has limited support, I am running into various compiling error problems.

My current Android.mk file is set up with the following configuration:

LOCAL_CLANG := true
LOCAL_SDK_VERSION := 19
LOCAL_NDK_STL_VARIANT := gnustl_static
LOCAL_CFLAGS += -g -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -frtti -fexceptions -Werror
LOCAL_CPPFLAGS += -g -std=gnu++11 -D OPENCV_CAN_BREAK_BINARY_COMPATIBILITY -frtti -fexceptions -Werror

With this I am getting an error that <utils.Log.h> can not be found, although the file path is given in the LOCAL_C_INCLUDES.
Could someone verify whether I have the right flags? Kindly, let me know if I have to add some more flags to the above mentioned setting.

Thanks
Animesh