Android Emulator Build emulators

GOHIL VARUN 16110059

Jun 22, 2018, 10:24:48 AM6/22/18
to Android Building

Hello,

I downloaded the Android emulator source code from emu-master-dev branch.

I attempted to build it by running the emu-master-dev/external/qemu/android/rebuild.sh script.

I am getting the following error:

Configuring build.
Building sources.
Running tests
ERROR: Failed to run unit tests, run make tests to see why.

On running make tests I get:

make: Nothing to be done for `tests'.

So I decided to run ./rebuild.sh --verbose. The last lines are as follows:

[----------] Global test environment tear-down
[==========] 822 tests from 159 test cases ran. (4960 ms total)
[  PASSED  ] 818 tests.
[  FAILED  ] 4 tests, listed below:
[  FAILED  ] StringParse.SscanfWithCLocale
[  FAILED  ] StringParse.SscanfWithCLocaleThreads
[  FAILED  ] GpxParser.ParseValidLocationCommaLocale
[  FAILED  ] KmlParser.ParseLocationNormalCommaLocale

 4 FAILED TESTS
  YOU HAVE 15 DISABLED TESTS

make: *** [objs/tests/objs/android_emu64_unittests.success] Error 1
ERROR: Failed to run unit tests, run make tests to see why.

How do I resolve this error?

Thanks
Varun

Vicamo Yang

Jul 17, 2018, 11:11:00 AM7/17/18
to Android Building
You probably need fr locale support to complete these tests. Run: `sudo sed 's,^# fr_FR.UTF-8 UTF-8,fr_FR.UTF-8 UTF-8,' -i /etc/locale.gen && sudo locale-gen` to create it.

Jack

Aug 3, 2018, 11:51:53 AM8/3/18
to Android Building
Change the unit values