kernel build for Nexus6P (angler)

Jinkyu Koo

Apr 25, 2016, 9:59:07 AM4/25/16
to Android Building

I am trying to work on the kernel of Nexus6P (angler). But here in a google git page:

https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/msm/

I cannot find any release branch for angler and bullhead.

Am I seeing the page that is not correct, or can I just work on dr or mr versions?

Actually, I have tried the branch "android / kernel / msm / android-msm-angler-3.10-marshmallow-mr1", but

"make angler_defconfig" does not look alright with this branch:

I see some warnings with "make angler_defconfig" and eventually got an error when building.

So I was wondering if this branch has a known issue, and I need to use a different one.

It would be great if someone directs me how to build a kernel for Nexus6P.

Thank you.