Why L preview source code on AOSP is so different from which preview image used?

dssxk King

Jul 8, 2014, 4:56:54 AM7/8/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Some functions have different names between local self-built and preview image. So I can't link these local binaries to build my native C/C++ code, it will case running link error.

Why Google make this difference?

Christopher Price

Jul 10, 2014, 2:21:00 PM7/10/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the question. The AOSP code in the Android L trunk is partial - it only contains the GPL bits required for shipping the Android L preview.

You can't "self-build" AOSP L right now. You'll have to wait for the full source code to be posted.

Welcome to the club.

Christopher Price
ConsoleOS.com