Re: repo sync stuck at 99%

Rachit Jain

Dec 3, 2013, 6:10:04 AM12/3/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I was also stuck at the same position. sysctl didn't work. Updating the git version did the job. Thanks Dionne.

On Friday, April 12, 2013 1:33:45 AM UTC+5:30, JF Dionne wrote:
repo sync -j1 OR update your git version

Himanshu Jain

Mar 8, 2015, 3:53:01 PM3/8/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to sync using repo sync ... but it gets stuck at 99% while fetching projects .. I tried the options -- repo sync -f and repo sync -j1 and my git version is also the latest version... but still repo sync get stuck at 99% .. Can anyone help me solve this problem?

Federico Martini

Mar 18, 2015, 9:53:52 AM3/18/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
One thing you can try is to use this command like suggested by the Android Known Issues web site page:

sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_window_scaling=0

Otherwise, if you are using a VM, it should be useful to set bridge mode for the Network, instead of NAT.
I had your same issue, but using repo sync -j1 I found that a project stuck while fetching. In my case was platform/prebuilts/sdk.

I solved by removing the folder .repo/prebuilts/sdk.git and downloading again the project from scratch without interruption. It seems that Git resume feature has some bug, at least for big projects.