Problem Building SDK (Lollipop)

Moustafa Alzantot

Aug 18, 2015, 10:40:33 AM8/18/15
to Android Building
Hi,

I am trying to build and android SDK from source, but I facing error problems.

After syncing the repo, I executed the following commands to build the System Image

source build/envsetup.sh
lunch 20 # hammerhead
make -j8

The build systems completes building the system image successfully without any problem,
Now I am trying to build the sdk as

make -j8 sdks

However, I get the following error message:

development/build/sdk-android-armeabi-v7a.atree;21: couldn't locate source file: OUT_DIR/host/linux-x86/development/sys-img-armeabi-v7a/images/am_eabi-v7a_source.properties
development/build/sd.atree:127: couldn't locate source file : /OUT_DIR/host/linux-x86/development/sdk/platform_source.properties

Would you please advice about how to fix this issue ?

Best,
Moustafa