AOSP for Nexus 5X Bluetooth Errors

Benton

Dec 4, 2015, 1:47:51 PM12/4/15
to Android Building
So I downloaded all the sources, compiled the images, loaded the images from the build, and then the vendor image from factory build MDB08M.  Aside from the warnings etc about my device being corrupted and having an internal error, the Bluetooth doesn't work at all.  I basically get a stream of data in logcat from "bt_vendor" that seems to try to patch and download something but the BT radio ends up failing to enable.

Does anyone else have any issues, or even better, any solutions to this issue.

Thanks!

cw16and...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2016, 2:23:18 AM1/22/16
to Android Building
Hi Benton,

I have the same issue with Nexus 5X with build MMB29K. Did you find a resolution for the problem ?

Thanks
Chris

wei yan

Feb 25, 2016, 10:42:44 AM2/25/16
to Android Building
I have the same issue as well from offical unmodified source code .

BT can not work, wifi seems OK.

Anyone could help for this one ?