How to deploy signed_img.zip to Galaxy S2 (or with recovery mode)

pierre taillard

May 4, 2017, 3:59:48 PM5/4/17
to Android Building
Hello all,

I build an signed image and the result is a signed-img.zip file.
This zip contains these following files:
 - android-info.txt
 -  cache.img
 - system.img
 - userdata.img

Now I want to deploy it on a Galaxy S2 or Trent but these devices don"t have fastboot but recovery mode instead.
How can I deploy this zip file (Custom rom) on these devices?
I try Odin but my device was never detected when I was on recovery mode.

Many thanks for your help,

Here the recovery mode screen:

James Muir

May 13, 2017, 8:57:38 PM5/13/17
to Android Building
Looks like you have built an "updatepackage". If you want an image that you can flash in recovery mode, then build an "otapackage".

-James M