porting Android TV on our own hardware

Nagendra Rao Jogi

Oct 16, 2017, 7:07:21 PM10/16/17
to Android Building
Hi Team,
we are developing a device in which we are planning to implement Android TV as operating systems for it with our own ARM hardware/processor.
we were able to find details about Android, however since we are looking for Android TV, we are wondering how and where to get more information on build and deployment process, licensing.

Appreciate it.

Regards
Nagen

Tomasz Witke

Oct 17, 2017, 11:57:25 AM10/17/17
to Android Building

Glenn Kasten

Oct 17, 2017, 12:17:18 PM10/17/17
to Android Building
Sorry this thread slipped through moderation. It is off-topic for android-building, and should have been posted at android-porting.
Please post follow-ups at android-porting instead of here. Thank you