how to add prebuilt apks(not system apps)

amit

Mar 9, 2016, 11:46:32 AM3/9/16
to Android Building
hi

I have one query. How to add prebuilt user apks to the android image. I know user apps resides in /data/app/ folders. I could integrate prebuilt system apks(/system/app and /system/priv-app) but I could not do same for user apps. I am integrating these prebuilt user apps so that I can uninstall them using packagemanger uninstall. I cant do same for system apps.
Also i saw that /data folder is not part of system.img and these are two different mount points.
Is it possible?

Thanks
Amit