Hikey-userdebug first build fail

Kailiang Ying

Aug 8, 2016, 10:55:36 AM8/8/16
to Android Building, kying
Hi,  All

I follow the instruction on (https://source.android.com/source/devices.html) and try to build AOSP for hikey board. The compilation fails and return me the following error message.

device/linaro/hikey/sepolicy/file.te:2:ERROR 'duplicate declaration of type/attribute' at token ';' on line 15544:
type configfs, fs_type;
#line 1 "device/linaro/hikey/sepolicy/file.te"
checkpolicy:  error(s) encountered while parsing configuration

Based on the error message, seems the device/linaro/hikey/sepolicy/file.te file contains syntax error. Any suggestion how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Amit Pundir

Aug 17, 2016, 10:12:02 AM8/17/16
to android-...@googlegroups.com, kying
Hikey builds fine for me on yesterday's AOSP master snapshot. Is it
still broken for you?

Regards,
Amit Pundir