Building AOSP with vendor files

Benton

Jan 18, 2016, 12:38:37 PM1/18/16
to Android Building
Hello all!

I am trying to build an AOSP 6.0 ROM. I downloaded the source, built the image, flashed, with corresponding vendor image (MMB29P) and it boots. However, the BT doesn't work at all. Is there something I'm missing, I've tried different orders of flashing, different vendor images, etc. I thought the vendor image was supposed to reduce complexity, but I'm sort of stuck. Do I need to somehow "extract" the files from the vendor image and add them to the build structure, or something else? I appeal to the makers of many ROMs! :D

Thanks!

wei yan

Feb 25, 2016, 10:42:44 AM2/25/16
to Android Building
I got the same issue. Benton

After I replace the system.img from offical release the bt is OK. So the problem is in system.img. How did this happen as someone need to test it before releasing the whole source code!

Regards
Wei