I'm dawnloaded AOSP, and now?

ingeniaw...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2016, 10:09:03 AM8/2/16
to Android Building
Hi!

I never use git, and i'm very lost. :)

I try to download AOSP 2.3. I use repo init... and repo sync in my created AOSP folder. When finish the download, I can't see the files/folders in my AOSP folder.

I search, and I can found in home .repo folder. The size are  8Gb, but I only see the folders.git for every project in aosp (apps, libraries..).

How i can to move or created correcly the correct structure in my AOSP folder?

Yesterday, I download a master branch of AOSP, and it are downladed correcly in the folder that I wrhite repo init. I can see the files and folder correctly.

Thanks! and excuse my bad english ;)