Emulator

Kile Exley

Jan 14, 2012, 5:24:03 PM1/14/12
to Android Building
I have followed the guide to setting up Android on Ubuntu (11.10).
However when I go to start the emulator it comes up "emulator: command
not found". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Jan 17, 2012, 3:30:06 PM1/17/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
This often happens when something goes wrong with envsetup.sh.

Please re-run "source build/envsetup.sh" and let us know if it outputs any error or if that suddenly allows the emulator to work.

JBQ
> --

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru

Questions sent directly to me that have no reason for being private will likely get ignored or forwarded to a public forum with no further warning.

paritos...@coriolis.co.in

Mar 13, 2014, 12:59:58 AM3/13/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com, j...@android.com
Hey Jean

Im encountering same problem with Ubuntu 12.04 . We have a mirror setup for source code.
Build completed but Im not getting emulator.

$ source build/envsetup.sh
including device/samsung/manta/vendorsetup.sh
including device/generic/armv7-a-neon/vendorsetup.sh
including device/generic/x86/vendorsetup.sh
including device/generic/mips/vendorsetup.sh
including device/asus/tilapia/vendorsetup.sh
including device/asus/deb/vendorsetup.sh
including device/asus/flo/vendorsetup.sh
including device/asus/grouper/vendorsetup.sh
including device/lge/mako/vendorsetup.sh
including device/lge/hammerhead/vendorsetup.sh
including sdk/bash_completion/adb.bash

$ emulator
No command 'emulator' found, did you mean:
 Command 'qemulator' from package 'qemulator' (universe)
emulator: command not found

Do I need to do anything more or a rebuild may be?