Build error on integrating latest opencv

Animesh Srivastava

Feb 1, 2015, 4:31:04 PM2/1/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

I am adding the latest opencv header files to AOSP Lollipop.
While building the libcameraservice, which uses opencv header files, I am getting the following error:

opencv2/flann/any.h:60:59: error: cannot use typeid with -fno-rtti

Could anyone help me in fixing the issue?

Thanks
Animesh

Animesh Srivastava

Feb 1, 2015, 4:49:51 PM2/1/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Further information:

I have include external/stlport/stlport/libstlport.mk in libcameraservice's Android.mk file.
I also had to set LOCAL_CPPFLAGS += -g -D OPENCV_CAN_BREAK_BINARY_COMPATIBILITY to remove some of the building errors.

~Animesh