3.10+ goldfish build

zack

Sep 6, 2016, 10:14:32 AM9/6/16
to Android Building
I've been failing to build goldfish kernels with 3.10 or higher due to the missing "goldfish_armv7_defconfig" file.

Details:

2. git checkout android-goldfish-3.10 (or 3.18-dev)
3. make ARCH=arm goldfish_armv7_defconfig

At this point, I get Can't find default configuration "arch/arm/configs/goldfish_armv7_defconfig" error.

Replacing the previous step with
3. make ARCH=arm goldfish_defconfig
shows the same error.

So I poked the arch/arm/configs/, apparently there are no files related to goldfish.

For android-goldfish-3.4, the initial make worked great. I'll appreciate if anyone can shed any light.

ccccc

Oct 26, 2016, 12:01:34 AM10/26/16
to Android Building
en,copy /goldfish/arch/arm/config/goldfish_armv7_deconfig file from 2.6.29  to 3.10. And I make success.

在 2016年9月6日星期二 UTC+8下午10:14:32,zack写道:

zack

Nov 2, 2016, 6:08:51 PM11/2/16
to Android Building
I tried this before as well. Make indeed succeeds, but then if you attempt "adb shell", it simply hangs.