MediaFrameworkTest CTS Build Error

Suresh Vadde

Nov 16, 2015, 11:47:54 AM11/16/15
to Android Building
I tried to build MediaFrameworkTest CTS. Build was failing with following error

make: Entering directory `/media/android-6.0.0_r1' make: *** No rule to make target 'out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/easymocklib_intermediates/classes.jack', needed by 'out/target/common/obj/APPS/mediaframeworktest_intermediates/with-local/classes.dex'. Stop.

I am using android-6.0.0_r1 code with aosp_hammerhead-userdebug build option and this issue is observed after Android 6.0 upgrade. Someone please help me to solve this issue.

Joshua J. Drake

Nov 17, 2015, 6:25:46 PM11/17/15
to Android Building
Hi. I could be wrong, but I think you should be using the android-cts-* related tags instead of firmware release tags. Good luck.