Where is the "INSTALLED_BOOTLOADER_MODULE" used in the building system.

zhang biao

Jan 16, 2015, 10:30:30 PM1/16/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to understand the building system.

build/core/Makefile
ifneq ($(strip $(TARGET_NO_BOOTLOADER)),true)
  INSTALLED_BOOTLOADER_MODULE := $(PRODUCT_OUT)/bootloader
  ifeq ($(strip $(TARGET_BOOTLOADER_IS_2ND)),true)
    INSTALLED_2NDBOOTLOADER_TARGET := $(PRODUCT_OUT)/2ndbootloader
  else
    INSTALLED_2NDBOOTLOADER_TARGET :=
  endif
else
  INSTALLED_BOOTLOADER_MODULE :=
  INSTALLED_2NDBOOTLOADER_TARGET :=
endif # TARGET_NO_BOOTLOADER

The variable INSTALLED_BOOTLOADER_MODULE is assigned the value here, but where is it used? I grep the entire source code, failed to find other match string with it.
Would you please tell me the trick?

Thanks,
Jerry