Android 8.1 Developer Preview Source

64 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Matthew Alex

ulæst,
2. dec. 2017, 15.15.1202.12.2017
til Android Building
Hello,

As of lately Google is not pushing Developer Preview source code, does anyone have any insight why? Can we please have these published as per GPL since they are being distributed as an actual release.

Thanks,

Glenn Kasten

ulæst,
2. dec. 2017, 15.20.4002.12.2017
til Android Building
Thank you for calling this delay to our attention.
I see that the sources for GPL projects in O MR1 Developer Preview 1 were recently pushed:
I would expect a similar push is coming soon for O MR1 Developer Preview 2, but I don't have the schedule.
Note that the full sources (including non-GPL projects)
are typically pushed around the time of, or shortly after, the OTA for the final release.
Again I don't have the schedule for this.
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye opslag