JarJar can not find or load main class.

Gianmarco Rengucci

Sep 6, 2016, 7:07:09 PM9/6/16
to Android Building
Hi everyone. I've sync'd AOSP 7.0.0_rc1 source code and cloned a few repos (Hosted here

Everything seems good to go, but when i run make i get this error

[  0% 1/35196] JarJar: out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/conscrypt_intermediates/classes-jarjar.jar

FAILED: /bin/bash -c "java -jar out/host/linux-x86/framework/jarjar.jar process external/conscrypt/jarjar-rules.txt out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/conscrypt_intermediates/classes-full-debug.jar out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/conscrypt_intermediates/classes-jarjar.jar"

Error: Could not find or load main class com.tonicsystems.jarjar.Main

make: *** [build/core/ninja.mk:149: ninja_wrapper] Error 1

My OS is BBQLinux, updated to the latest aur software and with OpenJDK 8.

I'd gladly accept any advice, since i've been stuck here for a few hours. Thanks!

Jesse Hao

Jan 30, 2017, 10:25:15 AM1/30/17
to Android Building
Yeah, the same problem to me.

Nairolf2

May 6, 2017, 10:54:12 AM5/6/17
to Android Building
I am having the same problem. Any idea how to solve it?

Colin Cross

May 6, 2017, 11:07:26 AM5/6/17
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Can you send me out/host/linux-x86/framework/jarjar.jar and the
contents of out/host/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/jarjar_intermediates/?
What do java -version and javac -version show?
Are all 3 of you using extra repos, or stock AOSP?
> --
> --
>
> ---
> "Android Building" group.
> email to android-buildi...@googlegroups.com.

Icy

Aug 22, 2020, 2:10:32 PM8/22/20
to Android Building
I am Facing same error in fedora 32. is their any solution ?