Accessibility

AliEn

Feb 25, 2015, 7:32:04 AM2/25/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Me and some friends has eye problem so need accessibility options; specially 'white font on black bacground everywhere on the phone'. But! When i looked up Android's accessilibty options didn't find such this option.
I want to know why developers didn't make these clearly necessarily options.

ItWillDo1

Feb 25, 2015, 1:15:59 PM2/25/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Because this seems like it would require system access within proprietary app to change the theming. And I think a lot of developers (and designers/marketing teams) would be strictly against this kind of intrusion.

On the other hand, the system theme can be changed to Holo Dark  which comes close to your requirement. One of the best ways to compensate for this issue you're having, is the magnification gestures which are standard implemented within the accessibility menu.