compile problem when set up android rentime(art) portable mode

leonlee

Jul 29, 2014, 9:25:24 AM7/29/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
hi there:

  when i read android source code(4.4.4.r2), i find that the art support three kinds of compiler backend: Quick, QuickGBC and Portable,the default is Quick.
In order to learn more about art, I want to  turn the Portable mode on. The following is what i do:

1. modify the file art/build/Android.common.mk, change the value of ART_USE_PORTABLE_COMPILER to true;
2. compile the source as usual.

but the compiler reports some errors, here is the screenshot

I'll very appreciate if anyone can help me.

Michael

Sep 4, 2014, 10:31:04 PM9/4/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Leonlee

Have you solved the problem? I have the same problem with you now.

Thanks

leonlee

Sep 15, 2014, 7:13:57 AM9/15/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,Michael:

I'm sorry to tell you that I haven't solved this problem. I think it may be the problem of source code due to the incomplete development of portable mode.

So I'm just waiting for the release of the source code of android L.

But if you have solved this problem, please tell me.

Thank you

在 2014年9月5日星期五UTC+8上午10时31分04秒,Michael写道:

Rahul Talole

Mar 29, 2016, 10:53:58 AM3/29/16
to Android Building

Hey Leonlee Have You solved the problem..!
I tried to build it but It reports this error.

Reply me if you have solved the problem.

Rahul Talole

Mar 29, 2016, 10:54:07 AM3/29/16
to Android Building
Hello Leonlee,
I want to build ART in portable mode. I want to know from where did you get the information about the different modes of ART.
Please let me know.
Thanks...!