Include headers files location missing during the build process

瀏覽次數:506 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Raman Katwal

未讀,
2015年6月17日 上午10:22:142015/6/17
收件者:android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

I am trying to build the ROM from AOSP Source based on 5.1.1.
Till now the build was going fine but now I am facing issue with compilation errors.

Command Used:
1)  source build/envsetup.sh
2) lunch <option 7 for my device>
3) Build went fine for quite some time then file missing error.

The QCOM stuff creating these error because each files in the folder hardware/qcom/display/msm8974 missing the reference to compiler header file/location.
So I don't want to amend each reference to point specifically. I know where the files are located but compiler not picking it up.

E.G: #include <media/msm_media_info.h>

All the stuff available on >> hardware/qcom/msm8x74

Can someone please guide me like which ENV variable I need to check?? or which .mk file I need to amend ??

******************ERROR DETAILS**************
target thumb C++: libmemalloc <= hardware/qcom/display/msm8974/libgralloc/ionalloc.cpp
target thumb C++: libmemalloc <= hardware/qcom/display/msm8974/libgralloc/alloc_controller.cpp
hardware/qcom/display/msm8974/libgralloc/alloc_controller.cpp:41:34: fatal error: media/msm_media_info.h: No such file or directory
#include <media/msm_media_info.h>
^
compilation terminated.
build/core/binary.mk:620: recipe for target 'out/target/product/cancro/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libmemalloc_intermediates/alloc_controller.o' failed
make: *** [out/target/product/cancro/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libmemalloc_intermediates/alloc_controller.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
*********************************

quanganh pham

未讀,
2015年6月24日 上午8:07:242015/6/24
收件者:android-...@googlegroups.com
You can get pass it by simply add to your BoardConfig.mk:
TARGET_BOARD_KERNEL_HEADERS := path/to/your/dirname/header-files
Or add to your device.mk:
TARGET_PRODUCT_KERNEL_HEADERS := path/to/your/dirname/header-files
Details in build/core/config.mk & product-config.mk
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息