Packaging emulator build to be used with Android Studio

Vijay Dirisala

Oct 18, 2016, 9:38:52 PM10/18/16
to Android Building
Is it possible to package an emulator build so it can be used with Android Studio? Preferably a build image from Linux to Windows.

I'm able to build a Nougat perfectly fine under CentOs 7 and I can run it in the emulator on the same machine just by running the emulator command (without even any parameters - which is quite nice). But I'd like to somehow take this image and use it on a different machine where I might not have the entire android source code setup.

Thanks in advance!