Building Android Master branch on MAC OS X Yosemite(10.10.1)

NITHIN KRISHNAN

Aug 26, 2016, 11:21:24 AM8/26/16
to Android Building
Hi

I am trying to build Android on MAC OS X Yosemite(v10.10.1) machine.I have installed all the requirements as specified in https://source.android.com/source/initializing.html for setting up a MAC build environment(JDK,Python,Git etc.)

I have created a case sensitive file system in MAC and downloaded AOSP Master Branch to the working directory,
using these commands

repo init -u https://android.googlesource.com/platform/manifest
repo sync

Now to build this I've set up the environment using
$ . build/envsetup.sh
selected a target using
$ lunch aosp_arm-eng

Now when trying to make the Master branch in MAC build environment using make -B the system hangs and restarts ( after about 30 minutes )

the Make process hangs at this step
minibp out/soong/.bootstrap/primary.ninja.in

Am I missing any steps?

Can anyone please guide me to build Android Master branch in MAC environment? I am new to all these and any help will be much appreciated.
IMG_20160825_191902468.jpg