build part of framework cause crash when rebooting

yf...@mobvoi.com

Jul 6, 2016, 12:34:38 PM7/6/16
to Android Building
Is there some checking mechanisms when building to make sure all jars in framework are build at the same time (In case others replace the original jar with a modified jar)?

Why asking this is that each time I changed some code in framework, I have to build the whole project. If I use mmm to build the particular  part of code, the framework will crash by saying not find some services.

This happens even if I use eng build config.

By the way, I use odex_preopt when building.

To build without odex_preopt seems works for me, but it takes too long to change dex to odex in the device.