Google Play Services to test on development device

30 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Paul Kalebu

da leggere,
11 giu 2018, 11:58:1911/06/18
a Android Building
I'm trying to download Google Play Services/Google Mobile Services to an Android development kit. However, it's doesn't have the license from Google because it is unregistered. It takes one being an established manufacturer planning to sell several devices to get the Google Mobile Services license. However, I'm not at that stage yet. I've also tried just downloading the apk's and installing them on the device, but they keep crashing. I also tried using OpenGapps, but they don't seem to load on my Snapdragon 820 Development Kit from Intrinsyc.

Does anyone know if Google has a trial/test version of Google Play Services/Google Mobile Services for developers to test on devices they're making?

Chih-Wei Huang

da leggere,
13 giu 2018, 10:24:2913/06/18
a Android Building

Paul Kalebu於 2018年6月11日星期一 UTC+8下午11時58分19秒寫道:
I'm trying to download Google Play Services/Google Mobile Services to an Android development kit. However, it's doesn't have the license from Google because it is unregistered. It takes one being an established manufacturer planning to sell several devices to get the Google Mobile Services license. However, I'm not at that stage yet. I've also tried just downloading the apk's and installing them on the device, but they keep crashing. I also tried using OpenGapps, but they don't seem to load on my Snapdragon 820 Development Kit from Intrinsyc.

Does anyone know if Google has a trial/test version of Google Play Services/Google Mobile Services for developers to test on devices they're making?

I don't think you need such a version.
Google Play should just work fine on a development device.
If not, you did something wrong.

Glenn Kasten

da leggere,
13 giu 2018, 10:29:3513/06/18
a Android Building
Sorry I let this thread get through moderation,
but I need to remind that this is off-topic for android-building group
so further posts will be deleted. android-building is for AOSP only.
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi