Getting the following error while building aosp using mmm command.

Amit Kumar

Feb 4, 2018, 9:25:47 PM2/4/18
to Android Building
When I am doing a full build, It works completely fine but when I run this command - mmm frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI to build a specific module, it is showing this error -
make: *** No rule to make target 'out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/mockito-target_intermediates/classes.jack', needed by 'out/target/common/obj/APPS/SystemUITests_intermediates/with-local/classes.dex'.  Stop.
make: Leaving directory '/home/falcon/android'

How can I remove this error? Kindly help me.

Colin Cross

Feb 4, 2018, 11:36:43 PM2/4/18
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Use mmma frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI the first time to also build dependencies.  I recommend always using mmma instead of mmm.

---

Amit Kumar