Baseband error when compiling Nougat for Shamu

Robb B.

Sep 1, 2016, 11:15:10 AM9/1/16
to Android Building
If this has already been covered, apologies.  I am compiling from source, and having 0 issues other than no baseband. I am not able to even flash a supported radio.  It completely hoses, and will not allow any baseband to be detected.  Is this why there are no OTAs being posted for Shamu?

Glenn Kasten

Sep 1, 2016, 11:23:19 AM9/1/16
to Android Building
Which branch are you syncing? Sometimes master has temporary failures.
Also, search this group for previous postings about it.  Often to get radio working you need to also flash some proprietary vendor images,
and the earlier postings may explain what you need to do.

Robb B.

Sep 2, 2016, 10:07:22 AM9/2/16
to Android Building
Android-7.0.0_r1

All proprietary blobs have been extracted to the proper destinations. Builds of marshmallow are successful. There has got to be something further than the obvious. Thanks for your reply.