Import Android Settings Source Code into Eclipse or Android Studio

Yukun Yuan

Mar 1, 2016, 12:01:22 PM3/1/16
to Android Building
Hi all, I want to import the android setting source code which is from AOSP into Eclipse or Android Studio so that I can rewrite the Settings App. Firstly, I import the setting source code as a java project. Then, I add the library from "out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework_intermediates/classes.jar". In eclipse, most of the errors disappear. However, there is one error: "The type of libcore.icu.LocaleData can not be resolved". How to solve it? If my development method or environment is not right. Welcome give me some advice! Thank you.

Punk Unity

Mar 1, 2016, 4:29:42 PM3/1/16
to Android Building