Error in launching AVD With Lolipop on Windows

sushant patekar

Mar 25, 2015, 2:26:29 PM3/25/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com

I have Windows 7 as well as Android SDK and Eclipse. It works but the problem is that when I Create AVD With Intelx86,Android 5.1 and launch it it shows this error: it shows same screen for Phone as well as for Android Wear.

emulator: ERROR: x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration!
Please ensure Intel HAXM is properly installed and usable.
CPU acceleration status: HAX kernel module is not installed!

I Have Avast antivirus on my machine. somewhere i read avast blocks intel HAXM acceleration. i tried with disabling Antivirus. but its not works. Kindly need Help, Thanks in advance.

Capture_intel.JPG

Hod Greeley

Mar 26, 2015, 1:25:29 PM3/26/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Avast would probably prevent you from installing the drivers, not running them.  Are you sure you have HAXM installed?

Hod