Couldn't start the emulator successful on mac!!

周颐

Apr 13, 2015, 6:36:28 PM4/13/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
     Today , I compiled the android source successfully on my macbook(OS: 10.10.2). But when I try to launch the emulator, It seems something wrong.

     Firstly, I entered

emulator -system system.img -data userdata.img -ramdisk /Volumes/Android/out/target/product/generic/ramdisk.img -kernel /Volumes/Android/prebuilts/qemu-kernel/arm/kernel-qemu-armv7 -sysdir .

int my termination. Then the  output says,

emulator: WARNING: system partition size adjusted to match image file (550 MB > 200 MB

So , I append "-partition-size 1024". After that, a new window appears in my desk. But I wait for a long time , its screen is still black.

Is there anybody can help me?