Error while downloading the android source code

Axle Frost

Mar 19, 2017, 9:32:08 PM3/19/17
to Android Building
I am using fedora 25 , and using the following command

repo init -u https://android.googlesource.com/platform/manifest -b android-2.3.7_r1
repo sync -c -j4

The ouput is as shown in the attachment.
After that error occurs the process repeats.

The size of the folder where the source is been downloaded is 15GB.
Can you please post the exact steps to download android (eg: lolipop) source code.
Also does it download 2.15GB of data, everytime I do repo sync?

Screenshot from 2017-03-19 21-19-23.png

dreamof...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2017, 12:21:39 PM3/21/17
to Android Building
I have not met this problem,but maybe you can follow this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38618885/error-rpc-failed-curl-transfer-closed-with-outstanding-read-data-remaining

If you want to download android-x86,you can have a try:
repo init -u git://gitscm.sf.net/gitroot/android-x86/manifest -b lollipop-x86 -b lollipop-x86
在 2017年3月20日星期一 UTC+8上午9:32:08,Axle Frost写道: