signature mismatch on core apps AOSP build using test keys

Michael Arthur

Sep 30, 2016, 7:26:01 PM9/30/16
to Android Building
Hi all,

I've been struggling to solve this issue. I've been building from AOSP sources and a couple of apps keep getting signature mismatches, they are signed and they are signed with the platform test keys

Bluetooth
BugReportSender
GlobalKeyInterceptor

all fail with mismatched keys. 'Signature mismatch for shared user: SharedUserSetting{7110633 android.uid.system/1000}'
This was from a fresh install and these are the only failures.

The kernel and ramdisk are compiled seperately but not sure if that would cause this issue??

My feeling is the keys are missing from somewhere in the build??

Thank you!

Gabriel Gomez

Jul 29, 2017, 7:35:48 PM7/29/17
to Android Building
Did you solve this? I hve the same problem...