Debian Stretch and Openjdk8, error at compiling

maboite...@gmail.com

May 4, 2016, 10:15:09 AM5/4/16
to Android Building
Hello everybody !

When I start compiling, I've got this error :
You are attempting to build with the incorrect version
of java.

Your version is: openjdk version "1.8.0_91" OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_91-8u91-b14-2-b14) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.91-b14, mixed mode).
The required version is: "1.7.x"

However Openjdk8 is recommended.
And Openjdk7 is no more available in the repo of Debian.

Also here : https://source.android.com/source/building.html#wrong-java-version , it's written :
Another JDK previously installed appearing in your path. Prepend the correct JDK to the beginning of your PATH or remove the problematic JDK.
What's the PATH ?

Can you help me ?

Thx !

maboite...@gmail.com