Android 7.0 Nougat MR 0.6 Release

Bill Yi

Nov 16, 2016, 5:02:28 PM11/16/16
to Android Building
Android 7.0.0 nougat MR 0.6 source code is now available. The following builds, tags, and devices are supported:

 - N5D91L, android-7.0.0_r21, Nexus 5X

The corresponding factory image and ota are available at:

We have pushed the corresponding kernel projects for the following devices:
tag                 project         branch                         device
android-7.0.0_r0.39 kernel/msm  android-msm-bullhead-3.10-nougat-mr0.6 Nexus 5X

bill

zap parello

Nov 26, 2016, 1:12:21 PM11/26/16
to Android Building

Android 7.0.0 nougat MR 0.6 source code is now available. The following builds, tags, and devices are supported:

After last update of the system image files for Android 7.0 ("Security patch 5 November 2016") I am unable to debug system modules (View, TextView etc) with the "Sources for Android  SDK" version 24 rev 1 (available for download with Android SDK manager). The source code is out of sync with the compiled binaries.

How I can get the source code corresponding to "7.0 security patch 5 November"? I've downloaded from AOSP the latest source code (tagged android-7.0.0_r21) but it also contains the wrong source code. For one example, in TextView.java the method onTouchEvent is at line 8444 while when debugging it behaves like it's at line 8447.