Fragment problem

Nicolas Pisetta

Mar 24, 2015, 10:47:52 AM3/24/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Im really new at programing with android. I found out many things on android bootstrap but i dont seem to clear out some doubts. Im seeing that android bootstrap works with fragments on each tab (Users, Checkins and News). What i want to do is to create a new tab with a home screen menu., and i achieved this only:

Now i have two problems., the first one is that as you may see, in my home tab it doesn't appear the timer and the sync button. The code for this new fragment is:

package com.parquearauco.ui;

import android.support.v4.app.Fragment;

import com.parquearauco.BootstrapServiceProvider;
import com.parquearauco.authenticator.LogoutService;
import javax.inject.Inject;

/**
 * Created by Administrador on 24/03/2015.
 */
public class HomeScreen extends Fragment {

    @Inject protected BootstrapServiceProvider serviceProvider;
    @Inject protected LogoutService logoutService;

}

On the other hand, i need to make an icon menu like this on the home fragment:

Can anyone help me, at least i need orientation on how to code this kind of things

Many thanks