Login credentials never valid - where to register?

Gabor Varadi

Sep 30, 2014, 11:11:30 AM9/30/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am new to the Android Bootstrap. Cool job! Although the packaging on some classes is slightly chaotic, but it can Stoll be deciphered.

However, I am confused about the login. I found where to remove the initializing of the login screen (Change the return value of the ApiKeyProvider to some defined string value) but I kinda wanna log in successfully. I even registered on Parse.com but I still can't log in. What user and password pair am I supposed to use here exactly to make it work?

Gabor Varadi

Oct 2, 2014, 4:08:25 AM10/2/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121006035330/spongebob/images/1/1d/Nobody_cares.jpg

But after RTFMing the manual, I've found that

user: demo[at]androidbootstrap.com

password: android

Which somewhat makes me wonder where this is hidden in the code. But at least now I know how to get past the initial login screen. Rejoice!

Ebo Turkson

Sep 12, 2015, 4:05:54 AM9/12/15
to Android Bootstrap

It appears Android Bootstrap is integrated with a Parse.com account where it stores its users and their respective credentials. Which explains why you could not find it hard-coded. Which also explains why you need to be connected to the Internet in order to authenticate.

Just chanced on android bootstrap yesterday and its proving to be a time-saver! :)